Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SNOBALL week!!!!

This week is the Snoball week... we have dress code every day... I really want to dress up, but I'm to lazy to wake up early in the morning and mix n match all of my stuff... eventhough I've promised to myself I will dress up for this week... such a lazy girl...
Monday: class day --> I wore blue coz I'm a junior
Tuesday: Pirates day --> I didn't dress up, didn't have any inspiration
Wednesday: Red n white day --> I wear red
Thursday: Decades day --> I will ask Sara about this
Friday : Hawaiian day --> I won't be at school...

I'm so confused now... I really want to go to the dance this Friday night but I will go to Minneapolis, and I've never been there, so I prefer to go to the cities...

I'm kinda curious now... why everyone seems try to make me mad every morning?? Yesterday, all of the Royal Highness in Rotary even forget my name, and they don't even care about me.. This morning, Jake snapped me eventhough I haven't say one word... He could't solve problems in his math assignment, n when I offered my help, he just snapped me, said that I'm smart, n the problems is easy, he's dumb. Yeah right Jake!!! I really think that you're a dumb person!!! R u happy now???

I made a progress in my scrapbook, good news...

I miss my dad...T.T

2 comments:

  1. how if your jAke see this blog, he will kill you ..
    anyway whos jake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    i hope he will not read it then...:D
    jake is the other exchange student from sweden..he's nice and fun,but a little bit corky sometimes..hehhehe

    ReplyDelete